You are here
When you apply for PUM advice you agree with our PUM conditions. These conditions are about actions and related costs, information and privacy and liability.
Actions and related costs covered by PUM
- Organise and usually pay for the international return airline ticket;
- Organise and pay visa;
- Organise and pay the travel (with medical coverage) insurance of the expert;
- Pay for local transportation of the expert in The Netherlands (to and from airport and PUM headoffice);
- Select a suitable expert;
- Deliver a report with recommendations.
Actions and related costs covered by the customer
- Provide and pay for suitable board and lodging for the expert. The accommodation must be arranged in advance and in consultation with the representative. Board and lodging includes meals, beverages, service costs and laundry (costs of living);
- Provide and pay for all local transport required by the expert;
- Meet the expert on arrival and accompany him or her to the reserved accommodation;
- Provide and pay for suitable office facilities and if necessary, a good interpreter;
- Provide, if required, the necessary (work) permits and to extend the visa for the expert;
- Fill in the PUM evaluation forms when requested.
After your first PUM advice
- Customer will be charged a contribution for a follow up. Our price table can be found on the website.
Information & privacy
- PUM and the expert will treat all data you provide confidentially;
- PUM shares some of your data with other parties. The other parties are asked to treat this data confidential or receive the data without any trace to the customer;
- The customer will treat all data provided by PUM confidential;
- The customer will store all data safe and protected;
- The customer will not send any data about the expert or the project to other parties without the consent of PUM requested by email: email@example.com;
- The customer has read and agrees with the privacy statement of PUM.
Legal issues related to the project
The expert will treat all information provided confidentially. The expert is a volunteer, not contractually employed by PUM and therefore cannot commit PUM legally. In case the customer suffers damage or disadvantages in connection with the project or because of the implementation of the recommendations of the expert, the customer will not initiate legal proceedings or claims against the expert, PUM or its staff. The customer will protect the expert against any legal claims for damage in connection with the project or because of the implementation of the recommendations of the expert. This claim shall be governed by Dutch law. Any dispute arising from it shall be referred to the competent civil court in The Hague.